We have several new opportunities due to expansion.
We are a small company of 15 people (sales, customer service, and production of embroidery, printing, as well as a 14,000 sq. ft. off-site warehouse). This is a very hands-on position with multiple duties and responsibilities which include day to day accounting duties, managing budgets, forecasting, and assisting staff with computer-related questions. This position will be very involved in the operations of the company to manage profits. You will be required to learn our own accounting software and understand the computer systems we have in place which will help you comprehend our full scope of capabilities to help our clients. Having a strong computer understanding is as important as a strong excel background.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage company budgets, forecasts, and financials
• Prepare monthly and year-end closings and preparation of financial statements
• Perform day to day accounting duties
• Implement and maintain internal financial controls and procedures
• Prepare account analyses and journal entries as needed
• Assist staff with computer and technology questions
• Completing additional projects or assignments that are given
• Handle all IT and computer related issues (basic IT work, more robust work done by our outsourced company).
Education and Experience
• Must be seasoned in accounting with a Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of work experience
• Extraordinary experience with spreadsheets and knowledge of all Microsoft products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with policies and procedures
• Comfortable with meeting and working with staff to help create an improved workplace and developed processes
• Whatever it takes attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Salary based on your accounting and excel experience, as well as your computer knowledge. Salary range is $45,000-55,000.00 Please see our benefits package for full time employees on our web site under careers. We do pay 100% medical coverage, including eye, dental and prescription.
Please reply by submitting your resume and cover letter, explaining why you should be considered for this position, to: Rick Mann, International Minute Press & Lasting Image Recognition. Branding. Solutions. email@example.com.
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who values creativity, fast turnaround and contributing to team with a track record of success. Our company has been serving our clients with superior promotional solutions for almost 30 years, including branding, printing, service recognition and associated technology solutions. Our focus is on providing superior value to our customers is a direct result of the strong team we employ.
We are seeking an experienced in B2B graphic designer with a strong portfolio of previous work. This position relies heavily on your ability to provide creative ideas on the fly. Responsibilities include developing ideas and artwork for brochures, promotional items, logo branding, creative direct mail, and large format graphics for banners, trade show exhibits, wall graphics and sales literature. You will also assist Sales with development of PowerPoint presentations and other design projects as required.
• Working in a Mac environment
• Experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite products including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Advanced knowledge developing PowerPoint presentations
Full benefits, 100% paid by Lasting Image, including medical, dental, eye and prescriptions, paid time off, paid sick days and more. Salary based off of experience and can range from $13-$16 an hour.
If you have a desire and passion to work in a fast paced environment that will utilize all of your creative capabilities, we would love to speak with you.
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who values customer service, autonomy and contributing to team with a track record of success. Our company has been serving our clients with superior promotional solutions for almost 30 years, including branding, printing, service recognition and associated technology solutions. Our focus is on providing superior value to our customers is a direct result of the strong team we employ.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position is the central point of communication between the client, Sales and production on each order. As such, the CSR will have direct contact with our clients so it is imperative that the candidate have strong communication and problem solving skills. This position will support the inside and outside sales group by processing orders, interacting with customers regarding orders, ensuring orders are delivered. Continuous follow-up with clients and internal resources is essential to ensure we exceed customer expectations.
• At least 3 years of successful customer service responsibility, preferably related to the support of a sales organization.
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong math skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Attention to detail is critical
• Must be able to work well in Outlook, word and excel. Other programs are taught
Extensive training will be provided. Full benefits, 100% paid by Lasting Image, including medical, dental, eye and prescriptions, paid time off, paid sick days and more.
If you have a desire and passion to manage orders with personality, this position will lead to further advancement within our company.
Message from the President
We are an aggressive firm that strives for success! We look for those individuals who drive themselves into greatness and look for ways to help us differentiate ourselves from others. We have high standards because our clients deserve that level of service and we feel we should over excel in every instance no matter how small the task is. Our client portfolio of world-class brands will always be our top priority. We hire only those individuals who are dedicated to true client satisfaction, and those who do Whatever it takes to treat each client as the only one we have. We feel that the WOW should be placed in every single conversation. Delivering excellence does not come easy, it takes a strong and committed team.
We drive you to exceed your goals both in business and in your personal life. We push your customer service skills to new heights. You will have many opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We strongly believe in giving back to our community and being responsible to those in more need than us. If you are truly a “Whatever it takes.” individual, we want to hire you!